I am a photographer from the beautiful state of Michigan.
After I received a DSLR as a college graduation gift I thought "Hey, I'll go be a concert photographer!" Of course that's easier said than done, but I managed and have been doing so for over three years
. I currently specialize in music photography and spent about a year and a half in San Diego, California; an experience that really opened my eyes to the music and photography industries.
I like photographing shows but festivals really excite me. I've worked with some great ones:
- Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival - 2012
- Common Ground Music Festival - 2012
- Rockstar Uproar Festival - 2011
- Vans Warped Tour - 2011, 2012
- Ocean Beach Jazz Festival - 2011Career Highlights:
- Official photographer for Jack Daniel's Studio No. 7 show with Cage The Elephant - 4.30.12
- Photo published in the November 2011 issue of Fashion 5.0 Magazine
- Photo and review published in the San Diego Reader
If your'e wondering how I got my start... well, it's all thanks to examiner.com.
Along with shooting photos I interview bands and write reviews. Feel free to check them out!Lansing Live MusicSan Diego Concert PhotographySan Diego Live Music
**If you're looking for something other than music photography, I also have experience in the following areas:
-Videography & editing